Tired of searching power only load boards for inbound and outbound freight? Want to get paid every two weeks, instead of waiting for the shipper’s payment to come through?
Our Halvor Logistics power only trucking program offers a number of benefits, including:
- Guaranteed pay every two weeks. We pay our power only partners every other Friday. We take care of billing and payment and let you focus on driving.
- Zero trailer fees. A large and well-maintained trailer fleet is available at no cost to you. Our sister company, Halvor Lines, handles all maintenance and there is never a rental fee for our power only partners.
- One point of contact/dedicated dispatch. Halvor Logistics pairs you with a dedicated broker to handle 100% of the dispatching for your power only loads.
- Worry-free reloads. Your dedicated broker/dispatcher handles all of your loading and reloading, letting you focus on the road instead of scanning power only load boards to get back on the road.
- Choice of freight/trailers. Prefer hauling refrigerated? Like the physicality of flatbed? Halvor Logistics brokers van, decked van, refrigerated and flatbed loads, giving you more freight options.
- Drop and hook. If you’re looking to maximize your power only drop and hook loads, give us a call. We service several large U.S. companies that rely on drop and hook to deliver their goods.
- 24/7 roadside support. As a power only partner, you have access to live 24/7 dispatch and roadside support.
- Less paperwork (a lot less!). As a Halvor Logistics power only partner, you no longer need to worry about setting up new broker agreements and completing carrier packets. We take care of that for you.
Power Only partner requirements
To complete a brokerage agreement and trailer interchange agreement with Halvor Logistics, you need:
- DOT number
- Motor carrier authority
- Auto liability insurance
- Cargo liability insurance
Let’s get started! Contact us today.